[Radicalramblers] "Up Hill and Down Dale - Our Protest Shall Prevail!"

Space Bunny lists at j12.org
Wed Jun 22 15:56:17 BST 2005

  Shut Down the G.ate2Hell

    Gather at the Gathering Stone
    <http://nadir.org/nadir/initiativ/agp/resistg8/maps1/images/g/gathering_stone.htm>,
    Stirling, [1]

* Noon Tuesday July 5th 2005 *

/ "Up Hill and Down Dale - Our Protest Shall Prevail!" /

Bring the Ancestors:

Arise Hardie and Baird
<http://www.ourmayday.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Stirling>, executed in
Stirling for rising up against oppression.

Blair's plan for Africa is just a revival of the "improvements" used in
Scotland to increase the profitability of the land before clearing the
peasants off to work in factories.

Brown's International Finance Facility is just another mechanism to
create more private borrowing to float the economy at the expense of
future generations.

Brown and Blair shamelessly use the starving people of Africa as
hostages to gain support for their schemes of privatisation and
neo-colonialist control which will create new chains for the children
and grandchildren of those they pretend to save.

Arise Alexander Sommerville! Your ancestors were driven from the Ochil
Hills. Guide us through the night so that we can descend upon the G8
gang of vultures and drive them from Gleneagles."

    /Silver Group <http://silver.j12.org>/
    <links.htm>

See Indymedia Scotland for latest reports including photos.
<http://scotland.indymedia.org/newswire/display/1737/>

[1] Not to be confused with the Sheriff Muir Gathering Stone
<http://nadir.org/nadir/initiativ/agp/resistg8/maps1/images/g/gatheringstone.htm>
but others will gather there too for sure.

http://j12.org/sb/