[Radicalramblers] G8 activities

pav at paverity.co.uk pav at paverity.co.uk
Mon Jun 27 18:10:57 BST 2005

I would like to know what is proposed in the way of protest activities
around Gleneagles, to which I can contribute (I am an expereinced
hillwalker, I lead walking and Xc skiing holidays, have a current first-aid
certificate, etc.)  - on a "need to know" basis...

Incidentally, following the news items that said the the Foreign Office had
tried to stop Gleneagles from flying the Saltire during the G8, I (as a
moderate nationalist) have suggested to the SNP that every hilltop around,
above & visible from Gleneagles should fly a very large Saltire during every
day of the G8... flags during the day, & beacons at night... fair enough?
Some possibility of shared resources?

Peter A Verity
(also known as "Pav")