[Reclaimmayday] May Day Minutes

protag protag at phonecoop.coop
Sun Apr 11 22:51:38 UTC 2010

Hi

I think Sam means a week on Wednesday (21st) - which is not to say we
can't meet earlier but obv. we won't have the canvas and stuff until
then.

However  - work could be done on the big banner as it's got a few
tears in it and needs a bit of spongeing (kinda muddy).

So let's use this list to organise:

Because I (and presume others) can't do reply-to-all when there are
loads of names.

Cheers

Ptg