[Reclaimmayday] posters

libjf at riseup.net libjf at riseup.net
Wed Apr 14 22:30:44 UTC 2010

hi sam,
have put the poster on northern-indymedia as i didn't know if you'd be
able to view it. Sorry it's so late, had a bit of a computer palava.
You can see it at;
https://northern-indymedia.org/events/631

I also made another one which has exactly the same text on but the
background is of notting hill carnival and instead of a mayday 2010 banner
it's on bunting.
They'll both also say that the 2pm onwards bit is at infirmary fields and
will also have the email on (next to the word 'contact')
will probably photocopy them tomo as I'm assuming they're ok. If not then
I'll just do some more with ammendments.

hooray!
tried to make them not too 'political' so they appeal to as many people as
possible. We can get anarcho types on board by talking to them too. I'll
post them out to the big list of places i have. If you know of somewhere i
should send them just email or text me it and i'll send some.

Jen

Oh also they'll be on red paper! and maybe some on some snazzy youth
orientated flourescent paper too...

ARG! now i don't think you'll even be able to see it on there either. Sob,
well, the text reads...

All over the world 1st of May is celebrated as International Workers' Day

Join us in
BRADFORD
to enjoy the day together

11am – 1pm

Meet in centenary square for talks, music and giant Bradford Monopoly!

1pm – 2pm

Parade through the city centre. Bring banners, instruments to play or just
yourself.

2pm onwards

The parade will end in Infirmary Fields where you'll find...
Music, stalls, football & kids activities. Bring a picnic to eat!

8pm until late

Come down to the 1in12 Club, Albion Street, for a night of musical and
poetic entertainment from David Rovics, Atilla the Stockbroker and
friends. This evening event is open to members and guests of the 1in12
Club.

Contact – reclaimmayday at lists.aktivix.org

Sorry i don't know how to send it to you because i don't really 'do'
computers, if we were near a photocopier and some prit stick everything
would be fine... i promise they are not bad. and i have chosen jovial
images! oh dear what a pointless email!