[Reclaimmayday] Fwd: Re: T-Shirts

Jules anarchista at riseup.net
Wed Apr 4 13:39:47 UTC 2012

Heya,

Please find information below from my T-Shirt contact in London.  In
addition to this however I have spoken with Irena who would like to
contribute to the T-shirt printing and graphic design for posters etc.
I will add Active Rebellion to the list of organisations contributing to
the event and have left it that JimDog will put Irena in touch with Nick
from the print collective.

J x