[Reclaimmayday] Fwd: Re: T-Shirts

anna at phonecoop.coop anna at phonecoop.coop
Wed Apr 4 17:38:52 UTC 2012

Thanks, Jules. The problem Irena has is that she's away for just over two weeks, starting today.

I've got some fairly traded T-shirts in stock, which I could supply at cost price, and could I get more if necessary. Sorry: haven't finished preparing the details yet, but I'll provide them asap. (Bit woozy right now.) Obviously this wouldn't fit in with a London printer but could be useful if someone printed them for us locally.

More soon.

Anna