[Reclaimmayday] art farmers Workshops and Activities

Sam sam.nightjar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:33:07 UTC 2012

Hi jules and all,

Thanks for doing all this.

If you would like a bit more detail on what art farmers will bring so far it will be

1. Joining in activity for all ages - make your own may garlands / head dresses, bracelets and anklets - facilitated by Amy Sanderson.

2. The 'no royalty allowed' may pole. Groups of celebratory may dancers will work together to decide a consensus frolic (but will be assisted in their decision making by Chemaine Cooke)

* Chemaine have you had chance to source musicians yet? What do you think about accompaniment?

* to site layout people - Its traditional for dancers to be accompanied by live music but its not likely this will be amplified. Maybe may pole dancing happens during change over of bands on noisy stage? Is that poss with 2 stages? Or maybe the may pole is put as far away from noise as poss without it being remote from festivities?

3. Douglas Thompson will be in character as somebody eccentric I expect. He will lead gnome making workshops.

More to be added if we can get the people.

Please send word of any possible money for resources? Our stocks are much depleted at moment.

Thank you all
Sam