[Reclaimmayday] Workshops and Activities / Risk Assessment

Jules anarchista at riseup.net
Wed Apr 4 15:21:25 UTC 2012

Monsieur le P,

I have sent various different messages throughout cyberspace (twitter,
fb,email, text, argh) today and am hoping to note these down with
preference for times and length of activity as I go.  You never know, it
might all organise itself into place without too much panic.

I think I sent a message already saying that I had updated the failbook
event page to include information on the different groups and
organisations involved so that could make your life a mili-joule easier
with regards to updating the promo leaflet  :)

J x