[Reclaimmayday] Website : Whats On and Timetabe still outstanding..

richygill richygill at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:18:04 UTC 2012

second attempt, sent first to wrong reclaim address ..

Hi, there were some grumbling about the compatibility of flash on some
devices such as ipad and come phones, so to make it simple as possible
and get to as many as possible have redone a version in html. The link
is the same http://rgill.byethost7.com

You can see whats missing, my list is as follows:

Whats happening and who is appearing.

Timetable/schedule of the event.

logo/images of supporting organisations.

Donations go straight to a paypay account name
BradfordMayday2012 at gmail.com , happy to give the password and
ownership to the correct finance person but not sure who that is?

Am working on an idea of a souvenir virtual jukebox of the event, the
concept is each band appearing contributes a single track mp3, these
are then generated into a virtual jukebox called "Bradford Mayday
Collection 2012", peeps can download the jukebox either as a
standalone app, a screen saver, or simple html index which they can
paste into their myspace or whatever webpage they like. Here the event
gets abit more funding and promo, the bands get promo and peeps get a
souvenir.
Let me know your thoughts, I estimate £1 per jukebox instead of just
asking for a donation.

Have not touched the logo, I think is might need abit of polishing, is that OK?
Images have been taken form the leaflet for coninuity, however these
can be changed to whatever is the concensus.

--
with kind regards

Richard Gill

Mob: 079-777-06109