[Reclaimmayday] website / stalls / MC / hello Dusty

protag protag at aktivix.org
Thu Apr 12 11:07:25 UTC 2012

> The link
> is the same http://rgill.byethost7.com
>
> You can see whats missing, my list is as follows:
>
> Whats happening and who is appearing.
>
> Timetable/schedule of the event.
>
> logo/images of supporting organisations.

Hi

Thanks for all the work everyone, esp. Richy re. website.

I've attached an updated site plan both as a jpeg and as XLSX (so folks
can edit it if I fall under a bus).

Agree that we need more supporting logos, esp Raise The Roof, (I'm trying
to get Dusty to read this email by putting a salutation in the subject
line), but also all the various campaigns etc.

Unfortunately I'm super busy right now so can't really take on any action
points. So I'm just one of those annoying people who has ideas and expects
other people to make them happen.

MC - I think there's scope for more than one of these but it would help, I
think, if they didn't confine themselves to a single stage. So - provided
the timing works - MC arrives at stage A ready to announce something,
having recently been to stage B so knows what is going on there and can
say
something useful about it, and will have milled through the stalls,
campaigns and activities on the way, and can give some relevant
announcements about those too.

Stalls

Obvs we'll struggle to accomodate campaigns, stalls and everything else if
some super-diplomat doesn't get in touch with Richard from the markets
dept. soon and disabuse him of his various misapprehensions and concerns.

Anyone?

Cheers

ptg