[Reclaimmayday] website / stalls / MC / hello Dusty + input from Jules

Jules anarchista at riseup.net
Fri Apr 13 10:37:11 UTC 2012

On 12/04/12 12:07, protag wrote:
>> The link
>> is the same http://rgill.byethost7.com
>>
>> You can see whats missing, my list is as follows:
>>
>> Whats happening and who is appearing.
>>
>> Timetable/schedule of the event.
>>
>> logo/images of supporting organisations.
>>
> Hi
>
> Thanks for all the work everyone, esp. Richy re. website.
>
> I've attached an updated site plan both as a jpeg and as XLSX (so folks
> can edit it if I fall under a bus).
>
> Agree that we need more supporting logos, esp Raise The Roof, (I'm trying
> to get Dusty to read this email by putting a salutation in the subject
> line), but also all the various campaigns etc.
Over the weekend I will be going through the stalls etc with Heather and
will attempt to scare up some contacts from the various groups that can
provide logos in the correct format - although if this is not possible
is there anybody that can scan paper copies?

> Unfortunately I'm super busy right now so can't really take on any action
> points. So I'm just one of those annoying people who has ideas and expects
> other people to make them happen.
>
> MC - I think there's scope for more than one of these but it would help, I
> think, if they didn't confine themselves to a single stage. So - provided
> the timing works - MC arrives at stage A ready to announce something,
> having recently been to stage B so knows what is going on there and can
> say
> something useful about it, and will have milled through the stalls,
> campaigns and activities on the way, and can give some relevant
> announcements about those too.
When I'm chasing the activities timetable side of things I will also try
to get feedback from JimDog and Lukas on bands so in the process I will
hopefully create some kind of uber-plan that can be utilised for this.
(This is no way constitutes any kind of offer to be the one that gets up
there and actually speaks)

> Stalls
>
> Obvs we'll struggle to accomodate campaigns, stalls and everything else if
> some super-diplomat doesn't get in touch with Richard from the markets
> dept. soon and disabuse him of his various misapprehensions and concerns.
>
> Anyone?

I will be speaking to Heather for an update on Saturday re: stalls and
council contact if this helps