[Reclaimmayday] site plan

protag protag at aktivix.org
Tue Apr 24 17:23:59 UTC 2012

Hi

I have re-jigged the site plan a bit.

Didn't go into detail on the location of the toilets though...

It makes the assumption we'll have the other big tent from Manchester.

If the yurt comes through I'd propose the bit of grass due East from the
busker's stage, as there's a narrow flat bit there which it might fit on
(as will the gazebos, too).

sols

ptg