[Reclaimmayday] Info from FB event page

Jules anarchista at riseup.net
Fri Apr 13 10:50:06 UTC 2012

Heya,

There has been some query on the FB event page about whether this is a
family friendly event.  Specifically people are intending to bring small
babies down and are wanting quiet areas to feed them.

Can we please bear this in mind when locating places - either having a
space in the cafe area where this is possible (highchair from the
1in12?) or by creating space in the kids craft marquee (still waiting on
Ed for confirmation of how many the uni can provide).

It's on my list - so this is a quick email to ensure that it's also on
everybody elses :)

CHeers

J x