[Reclaimmayday] Info from FB event page

protag protag at aktivix.org
Fri Apr 13 10:59:05 UTC 2012

On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:50:06 +0100, Jules <anarchista at riseup.net> wrote:
> Heya,
>
> There has been some query on the FB event page about whether this is a
> family friendly event.  Specifically people are intending to bring small

> babies down and are wanting quiet areas to feed them.
>
> Can we please bear this in mind when locating places - either having a
> space in the cafe area where this is possible (highchair from the
> 1in12?) or by creating space in the kids craft marquee (still waiting on

> Ed for confirmation of how many the uni can provide).
>
> It's on my list - so this is a quick email to ensure that it's also on
> everybody elses :)
>
> CHeers
>
> J x

Hi Jules

I saw that query and wasn't sure what to do (I was on the train and didn't
fancy starting on anything too involved) so thanks for picking up on it.

I think a "quieter" zone either on the East or West side of the site would
be good, assuming a tent can be obtained.

Also, perhaps we could re-work the FB event info a bit to make it look a
little less like a rock fest and more like a community event?

Cheers

ptg