[Reclaimmayday] Maypole Music

Sam sam.nightjar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 21:58:56 UTC 2012

Hi protag and jimdog

Thanks for your replies. I think either will work and would be happy to make  either happen. Let me know soon as the decision is arrived upon.

Whichever happens on the day though I can only get said musicians if they can get travel expenses. Who holds the purse strings for this? Can either of you say yay or nay so I can book them out please?

Sam

Ps Hope agm goes well. I'd love to support the club more but I'm always a mother on sundays so could never make any meetings. Much respect for what you all do.