[Reclaimmayday] Banners/Decoration

Lukas Hornby lukas.hornby at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:16:20 UTC 2012

Hi All,

The Print Collective of the 1in12 Club has offered to make some
hand-printed posters to display key bits of info for the festival site. Any
ideas on what we need to say?

In addition it would be nice to spend a day making decoration/bunting for
the site. Who would be available *this Friday *to do that.

I can make the 1in12 available all day and open the cafe/bar for
refreshments (not for free obviously)

If anyone wants to bring food to warm/make then we can do so provided we
make a small contribution for energy costs.

Cheers, Lukas