[Reclaimmayday] Toilets Update

Jules anarchista at riseup.net
Thu Apr 19 13:09:24 UTC 2012

Right, following numerous internet searches and requests for quotes from
a number of different places, I received one response.

Convenience Hire in Keighley (nice and local) will do us 9 toilets + 1
disabled toilet for £495 + VAT (£594 including VAT)

Last years figure was 5 toilets + 1 disabled for £480 so we will be
paying an extra £114 pounds in total, but will be getting an extra 4
toilets for this, and considering there was a period last year when the
queues did built up it might be worth paying for the extra toilets.

They can deliver on Friday evening (which may prove useful for those
staying over for security and set up on Friday) and are happy to collect
on Sunday morning.

Payment must be made prior to the event or on delivery of the units.

They will need to know the 'name' of the group (Bradford May Day
organising committee?) and to whom the invoice needs making out.

Can I confirm that this is a go, or would we like to haggle over the
number of toilets to see if we can get the price a bit lower?

Thoughts please...

J x