[Reclaimmayday] T-Shirts

News lukas.hornby at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 13:06:41 UTC 2012

I'd say tonys is ready as a tshirt design. We can make some fantastic poster/badges out of the others designs going around emails and fb.

Any colour is fine. If people want a mayday tshirt then they'll but whats there on the day.

If you don't get enough responses today then just go with your instinct Anna.

Cheers, Lukas

anna at phonecoop.coop wrote:

Right. They can still do it in time if we only use one colour of print per
T-shirt. (Can do part of the run with one ink colour and part with another,
so that'll accommodate a bit of variety of shirt colour.)

We need a decision, please, about which design we're using!! Not sure what's
the best way of deciding it communally? Voting? Any ideas?

Irena, if we use yours, are you ready with a "tidy" version, please? If we
used Tony's for the T-shirts it might still make sense to use one of the
others for badges as Tony's might not be so suitable.

Thanks.

Anna