[Reclaimmayday] T-Shirts

anna at phonecoop.coop anna at phonecoop.coop
Thu Apr 19 21:42:09 UTC 2012

How's this for a plan? (It's based on the idea that we're going with the printers with whom I've been corresponding - a workers' coop in Bingley who seem very tuned in to workers' rights etc and have the obvious extra benefit of being nearby. If we're not using them then please tell me right away so that we don't mess them about any more.)

Tonight post-midnight or earlyish tomorrow morning: Tony tots up the votes from the Facebook page and elsewhere and announces the result on this list. I tell the printers we definitely want them to do the job, confirm various details and put them in touch with the selected artist so that they can start work on the screen.

Saturday morning or Monday morning (depending on the printers' hours): Protag or I go to Bingley with a cheque and the T-shirts we're supplying. This may provide an opportunity to see the actual shirts.

Probably no point in going into further logistics now.

Anna