[Reclaimmayday] We need another meeting!!!

Jules anarchista at riseup.net
Fri Apr 20 13:45:22 UTC 2012

Currently sat with Heather and we think that it is important to have
another meeting before the event.  We need to talk about site plan, and
I need info on costs from people to put into the draft budget that I
have started.

We are thinking Monday would be a good day, Heather has requested a
slightly later start to allow her to fit around other plans - so is
6.30pm ok?

Location-wise : I would prefer 1in12 for ease of getting there - and it
might be useful for working out how many tables etc we can get our hands
on if we could actually count them whilst we're there

tl;dr  Meeting Monday 6.30pm 1in12. This ok?

Jules x