[Reclaimmayday] Meeting and T-shirts

anna at phonecoop.coop anna at phonecoop.coop
Fri Apr 20 13:54:34 UTC 2012

6.30 on Monday at 1in12 sounds possible to me. A bit later would be
preferable but it's not a big deal. Anyone else?

Jules has just been quaintly old-fashioned and come to speak to me in
person re selling the T-shirts from my stall. I have agreed as long as
I can use the club's long clothing-rail for that purpose. Apparently
it was going to be at the jumble sale / free shop stall, but it's
probably more necessary for the T-shirts as we need to sell them. What
do others think?

Anna