[Reclaimmayday] Meeting and T-shirts

protag protag at aktivix.org
Fri Apr 20 14:38:43 UTC 2012

On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 14:54:34 +0100, <anna at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> 6.30 on Monday at 1in12 sounds possible to me. A bit later would be
> preferable but it's not a big deal. Anyone else?
>
> Jules has just been quaintly old-fashioned and come to speak to me in
> person re selling the T-shirts from my stall. I have agreed as long as
> I can use the club's long clothing-rail for that purpose. Apparently
> it was going to be at the jumble sale / free shop stall, but it's
> probably more necessary for the T-shirts as we need to sell them. What
> do others think?
>
> Anna

Howdy

6.30 ok for me too.

Clothes rail yes (actually I've saved that thing from the skip/scrappers
more than once so I feel entitled to express a view!).

But I also think it's be worth having one or two elsewehere - bar perhaps?
Anywhere that they might be seen.

Because some people just won't be going shopping, but might shell out for
a shirt once they've had a few beers.

(Or else just a display shirt with a sign directing people to the stall
where they're for sale?)

Cheers

ptg