[Reclaimmayday] Flyer info (for Tony mainly but info from JimDog or Lukas re: bands might be useful)

Lukas Hornby lukas.hornby at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 18:24:57 UTC 2012

This is excellent Jules. its something I just haven't managed to do.

Can I suggest a small disclaimer to append to the bottom; "lineup may be
subject to small changes". Because it might be.

So the banner making didn't go well. Nobody turned up. But we have all the
materials assembled. Maybe people will have a go on Saturday.

I'm happy to have another attempt. Maybe the Hive is a better place to do
it because we have space but more importantly its warm.

Sols,
Lukas