[Reclaimmayday] Marquee

hannah hatchman hannahhaha at live.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 18:32:26 UTC 2012

Just to let everyone know we have sourced a free marquee from leeds. (When i say free, i mean financially free, but kev will spend a couple of hours slaving over some decks at a future event in return for the favour). it is the same size as the clubs one and we are just confirming arrangements for collection etc.
The yurt plan is also being pursued so hopefully we'll be ok for a bit of shelter.
hannah