[Reclaimmayday] Stewarding

e_palka at o2.co.uk e_palka at o2.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 21:08:01 UTC 2012

Creating a schedule to see who is available at what time for stewarding
and litter picking. Can anyone who has volunteered for either job reply
with their availability.

There will be a briefing at 11 for everyone who can make it which will
include H&S info etc as well as what the roles generally include.

If anyone can suggest roles that stewards can cover that would be
great.

Also i have got 3 marquees from the uni union that are somewhere in
the 1in12 at the moment. They don't seem that big. Volunteers will be
needed to set them up on site in the morning (they took a while last
year).