[Reclaimmayday] [Fwd: RE: market stalls 28 April]

Lukas Hornby lukas.hornby at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:10:13 UTC 2012

We have overnight security. But I'm unsure of the name of the company
that's providing it.

I imagine all stallholders apart from caterers would be vacated by early
evening. That's really up to us to decide.

We could have a staged shutdown of stalls which means only a few stalls
left at 10pm so the stall providers could be leaving by 10.30pm latest.

Cheers,

Lukas