[Reclaimmayday] Insulting remarks made at Mayday Meeting 28th April

Lukas Hornby lukas.hornby at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:50:13 UTC 2012

Rich,

Heather didn't say that 'Asian Food Suppliers use shit ingredients. She
made a remark about caterers in general, of those you provided might be
described as an 'Asian food supplier'.

I'm sure no offence was meant by this remark. She was merely making a
comparison between one caterer and several others.

I'm grateful for the work you did in getting the support of these caterers.
I hope you won't be put off by a misunderstanding.

Thanks,

Lukas