[Reclaimmayday] Finances

protag protag at aktivix.org
Wed May 2 11:55:18 UTC 2012

On Wed, 02 May 2012 12:32:22 +0100, Jules <anarchista at riseup.net> wrote:
> Also, cheque for £50 from BPCAC not included in the stalls takings below
>

> On 02/05/12 12:29, Jules wrote:
>> Not sure who is doing the cashing up, but if it helps, these are the
>> figures I noted from the meetings / what was taken on the day etc.
>>
>> Incoming
>>
>> Unite local £100
>> Trades council   £100
>> 1in12    £1000
>> Unite region £200
>>
>> Raffle + stalls = £100ish + £175 cheque + £25 IWW) = £300
>>
>> Treehouse ?
>>
>> Donations ?
>>
>> T-Shirts ?
>>

>> Outgoings
>>
>> Flyers £50
>> Programmes £53
>> T-Shirts £380
>> 1st Aid £280
>> Night Security £120
>> Toilets £594
>> Stalls £200
Also event insurance - I'm out £95 for that.

Also the big tent - the plan was to buy, use & sell, and charge the
difference to the event (I was expecting it to be about £100). Obvs
following the "wettest April since records began" and the turbulence whilst
dismantling it'll not fetch much now when re-sold, but I think I can take
the pain on that so long as I get the £100 eventually (I may organise a
bingo night or something?).

Some PA money would be nice if we ever break even. The bass bins were left
facing upwards along the inside edge of the tent overnight, and filled with
water. Speaker cones not usually known for their water resistance :(

Regarding the stalls, what I'd suggest is we take another £50 cash to
BPCAC from the collections money (think still in bucket at t'club, unless
it's been banked) - put it together with the £100 union money and £50 from
BPCAC Keith mentioned, and then get the £200 cheque written from that
account.

I'm not sure how much of the remaining Union money has come through yet,
if any.

>> Generator £100
>> Fuel £50

I think we need to confirm these amounts - could be more, the generator
was running all night.

>> Band Travel Costs £600

Believe this came in under-budget on the day, and was paid out in cash
from bar takings

>> Bradford Catering £280
>>
>> Does anybody know how much was spent on activities?

We gave Art Farmers £100 cash

>>I said that the
>> woodies could put a receipt in for some face paints (they were short
>> of money and a couple of quid wasn't going to bankrupt the event).

Indeedy.

Cheers

Protag