[Reclaimmayday] Mayday listings for howdo

Sam sam.nightjar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 17:29:29 UTC 2013

Hi all, my deadline was friday but theres a good chance i can still add any further details tomorrow. I've listed the centenary square event on may 1st and I've got the diy or die event but if anyone has details of a lineup for centenary square or a start time for the film on 2nd and also a start time for the Shipley ante stuff that would be great. Thanks all
Sam