[Reclaimmayday] Programme artwork

Tony Shephard traps3sp at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:32:41 UTC 2013

I just remembered I spoke to hannah about doing a programme. Is that still a goer?
If so, I'll need final copy to start knocking something together pretty soon...don't leave it tooooo late whoever's compiling it ;)
Anyone any thoughts on how/where it's being printed/copied? I think Hannah and I thought about Luke (photocopies/cheap) at the students union or there's always Footprint?? (they'll need as near to 4-5 working days as poss to get it printed comfortably), oh and and how many do we want printing?