[Resistance-precarity] Schedule and publicity for International Meeting of May

Antiauthoritarian Movement ak_dissent at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 14:24:02 BST 2005

We made some slight changes to the program according
to the email which was send to us by the South East
Assembly (see at the end of the mail).

As we don't have much time for propaganda and because
comrades are still requesting slight additions on the
schedule, we propose that we put the schedule on the
internet and make any additions on there.

Of course some smaller things might not need to put
them on the schedule... for example if someone wants
to prepare a workshop on the last moment, this can be
arranged during that days as long as doesn't fall on
the same time with discussions as important as the one
about convergence space and logistics.

In attachment you will see the slightly altered
program and the poster in english. The poster is going
to be printed only in greek after all (because of lack
of money to print two posters), except if there is a
strong disagreement on this.

So we added at the end of the poster this few lines:

The schedule might take its final form a few days
before the meeting, as it is an outcome of a dialogue
of groups and individuals on an international level.
You can see the updated schedule here
www.dissent.org.uk
www.resistance2003.gr
For any sugestions contact us here:
ita_gr at yahoo.co.uk

If there are no objections on the poster and program
we would like to start the propaganda for the
international meeting and ask from the rest of the
people involved to notify their own contacts and
comrades.

with black&red saluds,
AK(assembly of Thessaloniki)

the message which received by the South East Assembly:

============
Hi comrades,

Hoping it's not too late, we are sending our proposals
to change
(slightly)
the agenda of the meeting, which in general is good.
Our opinion is that the international networking and
coordination is
one of
the most important issues of these meetings, for
keeping in contact
with
affinity groups for future events. So, we suggest that
this discussion
be
transfered to an earlier time,so as to have enough
time to organise our
sustainability properly.
Also, there are already several workshops that have
already been
initiated
by affinity groups of the dissent network and we
believe that there
should
be enough time for them to discuss. Apparently 2
hours, especially in
the
evening won't be enough.
Finally, if possible, we would like some time on
Sunday to discuss with
groups around Europe about their experience of this
year's Euromayday,
so as
to evaluate the planing tactics and outcome of our
actions and to keep
in
touch with groups who are interested to be involved in
the continuation
of
the Euromayday.

Solidarity,