[sas-announce] Protest 24th August at Niketown

David Broder david_communist at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 11:27:10 BST 2005

Hi everyone

We're organising a protest outside Niketown on Regent's Street for wednesday the 24th of August (meeting at Oxford Circus tube at 1pm).

We'll be doing petitions, handing out leaflets and the SAS bulletin etc. (and generally making a scene)

Hope to see you there - please email me so I have some idea of who's coming. It'll obviously be more effective if there's more people, so do try...

Regards
David Broder