[sas-announce] What's happening next week?

Heather Shaw centre_stage_red at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 9 10:58:12 GMT 2007

The Week of Action is almost here!

  www.studentsagainstsweatshops.org.uk displays a calender of the events of the week! Have a look, see what is happening in your area and go along!

  If there is anything happening that we haven't listed please email the details to us and we can get it online!

  We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the effort you've put in so far and ask for a big push of events next week!

  If you're hosting an event, good luck, and please let us know how it goes! Send us reports, photos, press releases and any media coverage you receive and we will compile stuff onto the site!

  In solidarity,

  Heather Shaw
  SAS Co-ordinator

"Years ago I recognised my kinship with living things, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on the earth. I said then and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; while there is a soul in prison, I am not free"
Eugene Debs, US Presidential Candidate 1920

www.redheff.livejournal.com