[sas-announce] Alabama 3 No Sweat Benefit!

Heather Shaw centre_stage_red at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 13:15:32 GMT 2007

ALABAMA 3 BENEFIT - for tickets email admin at nosweat.org.uk or ring
07904 431 959 or see the link below

Friday February 23, the Jamm, 261 Brixton Road, Brixton, London SW9.
8pm-5am. £6.

Alabama 3 and the Jamm have given over their regular Brixton stint for
a fundraiser for No Sweat.

Get there by 10 to make sure they squeeze you in. Expect the usual mix
of DJs and bands as well as London's finest exponents of country-acid-house.

  The uninitiated may recognise the Alabama 3 from the soundtrack to the
Sopranos.

Please contact us at the details above or get your tickets online from
the No Sweat merchandise section: http://www.nosweat.org.uk/product

Check out Alabama 3 at:
http://www.alabama3.co.uk
& Brixton Jamm at:
http://www.brixtonjamm.org

"Years ago I recognised my kinship with living things, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on the earth. I said then and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; while there is a soul in prison, I am not free"
Eugene Debs, US Presidential Candidate 1920

www.redheff.livejournal.com