[sas-announce] Week Of Action News

Heather Shaw centre_stage_red at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 25 22:30:58 GMT 2007

Dear all,

  Here at No Sweat we are putting together an online diary for our Week Of Action! In order to fill it we need to know what you're doing, when you're doing it and where, so we can alert our supporters as to what is happening in their area!

  So, any gigs, actions, talks, film-showings, benefits, demos etc that you are having a go at, please let us know as soon as possible so we can add them to our diary!

  New to the website!

  On the homepage you will see the third article is about the Week of Action - inside are four attachments which are the flyers for Apple, Tesco, Disney and Asda demos. Please download them and use them for your events!

  If you need any help at all with your plans for the Week of Action then please do not hesitate to reply to this email!

  Good luck!

  In Solidarity,

  Heather Shaw
  Students Against Sweatshops Co-ordinator

"Years ago I recognised my kinship with living things, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on the earth. I said then and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; while there is a soul in prison, I am not free"
Eugene Debs, US Presidential Candidate 1920

www.redheff.livejournal.com