[sas-announce] Agenda For Sunday's Gathering

Heather Shaw centre_stage_red at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 12 17:30:09 GMT 2007

Find attached the updated agenda for Sunday's joint ENS/Students Against Sweatshops meeting.

"Years ago I recognised my kinship with living things, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on the earth. I said then and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; while there is a soul in prison, I am not free"
Eugene Debs, US Presidential Candidate 1920

www.redheff.livejournal.com