[sas-announce] NUS Conference is Next Week!

Heather Shaw centre_stage_red at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 11:46:30 GMT 2007

NUS National Conference is just around the corner and if you are going as a delegate or observer you have an opportunity to help No Sweat out!

  We will be co-hosting a fringe meeting which we will need your help building for as well as running our usual stall. There will be lots of little things that you can help us with and so if you are going to be at conference then please come and find us in the stalls area and make yourself known to us!

  Thank you!

  In solidarity,

  Heather Shaw
  Students Against Sweatshops

"Years ago I recognised my kinship with living things, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on the earth. I said then and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; while there is a soul in prison, I am not free"
Eugene Debs, US Presidential Candidate 1920

www.redheff.livejournal.com