[sas-announce] Trinity, Dublin landslide vote to boycott Coca Cola

Heather Shaw centre_stage_red at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 22:59:11 GMT 2007

Trinity Students have voted in a landslide victory for the boycott of Coca Cola products due to the murder of Coke workers and trade unionists in Colombia. Since 2004 the Trinity Student Union controlled shops have ceased to sell all Coca Cola products. Over 2,000 students voted in support of the boycott – the largest number of Trinity students ever to support the boycott.

  For more info see: http://indymedia.ie/article/81279

"Years ago I recognised my kinship with living things, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on the earth. I said then and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; while there is a soul in prison, I am not free"
Eugene Debs, US Presidential Candidate 1920

www.redheff.livejournal.com