[Scotia] Notice Board

Judith Gwynn spp_circles at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 15:28:32 BST 2004

Hi!
I hope I've managed to activate the Scotia Worls mailing list ok. I won't be at the meeting on Tuesday so apologies for that. I would like to suggest, however, that we think about some sort of notice board / publicity / awareness raising vehicle so that we can share knowledge of our various organisations with each other and with our visitors. Somewhere prominent and communal such as the kitchen, atrium and / or the entrance lobby would be ideal.

I would be interested to hear people's opinions.
Have good meeting,
Judith

Supported Parenting Project

Circles Network