[Scotia] Notice Board

Juan Varela juan.varela at nrcentre.org.uk
Fri Oct 29 16:43:36 BST 2004

Great idea. I think the idea was mentioned a while ago, possibly by
Geoff, but wasn't taken further. I think some sort of stand (not too
large and domineering) in the courtyard would be good. BTW we've had a
few presentations from outside organisations at our staff meetings
(fortnightly on Weds mornings), so if your work is relevant to our
client group and you'd like to give a brief presentation and Q&A, I
guess you could talk to us - probably to Sue (dir. Tel. 2412732). Juan.

Juan Varela, Volunteer Co-ordinator, Northern Refugee Centre, Scotia
Works, Leadmill Road, Sheffield, S1 4SE, tel. 0114 2412782, fax 0114
2412744.