[Scotia] 'Handy-person' and Accident books

Admin RNAP admin at new-arrivals.org.uk
Fri Feb 4 13:29:55 GMT 2005

Dear all,

The Refugee New Arrivals Project are looking for someone to do some
handywork for us: mounting shelves on the wall, moving and mounting a notice
board, and mounting a telephone on a brick wall. Do you know of anyone who
may be interested in doing this paid work for us? Geoff has told us that the
individual must be fully insured and have their own/be part of a company.

Also, we have 3 spare Guildhall Accident/Injury Record Books which are
compliant with the Data Protection Act. All companies are required to have
these under the Health & Safety Act. We are selling them for the knock-down
price of £1 each! If you would like one, just drop in or send us an email.

Many Thanks,
Kat Banyard

Administrator
Refugee New Arrivals Project