[Scotia] FAIRTRADE CITY

Rob Unwin rob.unwin at decsy.org.uk
Wed May 4 15:50:51 BST 2005

Dear All

Please can people get back to Cathy directly < cathynutt2000 at yahoo.com
 > to help support this worthwhile cause.

Thanks

Rob

From: cathy nutt <cathynutt2000 at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed May 4, 2005  3:12:57  pm Europe/London
To: rob.unwin at decsy.org.uk
Subject: FAIRTRADE  CITY

Dear Rob..following our conversation last week, you
kindly offered to ciculate the various 'tenants' of
Scotia Works  to ask

    Do you have a regular habit of buying/providing
FAIRTRADE  goods( tea,cofee,biscuits,sugar chocolate
etc.) in your office/staffroom/community group etc.???

   If so we would love to know as we are collecting
evidence to support our application for FAIRTRADE CITY
status for Sheffield.

   Please e-mail either myself..cathynutt2000 at yahoo.com
          or
fairtradesheffield at yahoo.co.uk

    Thank you for your help,
                           Cathy Nutt
    (on behalf of Sheffield Initiative for Fair Trade
           SHIFT

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Development Education Centre (South Yorkshire)
Centre for Learning, Development and Citizenship
Scotia Works
Leadmill Road
Sheffield  S1 4SE

www.decsy.org.uk