[Scotia] Front Door Secuity

Naomi naomi at new-arrivals.org.uk
Wed May 4 17:58:27 BST 2005

Dear All,
When I left the building last night at about 7.30pm, the front door was wide
open and no-one was in sight. Please can we all remember to make sure the
door closes properly behind us especially at night as anyone could wander in
without the few of us who are left in the building being aware of them.
COULD ORGANISATIONS PLEASE REINFORCE THIS WITH OTHER USERS EG STUDENTS/
VISITORS.

Thanks
Naomi
--
Geoff/Cecile:
Is the door meant to be behaving like this - ie needs to be shut manually if

Naomi Cohen
Project Manager
Refugee New Arrivals Project
Scotia Works