[Scotia] Fwd: NRC job vacancies

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Wed Oct 26 11:03:27 BST 2005

Hi all,

Please see attached doc file for two posts that Northern Refugee Centre are
recruiting for (Women's Development Worker at the NRC and Community Services
Manager.)

Please pass on!

Thanks

Dan

----- Forwarded message from Emma Gray <emma.gray at nrcentre.org.uk> -----
    From: Emma Gray <emma.gray at nrcentre.org.uk>
 Subject: NRC job vacancies

Hi Dan,

Can you please circulate these adds for the position of Women's
Development Worker at the NRC and for my replacement as Community
Services Manager at NRC. If people could in turn circulate to anyone who
they might think is interested I would be really grateful.

Emma