[Scotia] RE: This area masterplan consultation

Jim Steinke jim.steinke at nrcentre.org.uk
Fri Oct 21 13:28:07 BST 2005

Going on Friday and already made your point about voluntary
sector.........
Points I will be raising:
1)Pedestrian friendly routes - dangerous road crossings - speed
limits,etc.
2)State of the place- post Leadmill - do you know that their cleaning
staff pick up everything in front of Leadmill,but only their OWN
leaflets in rest of street.
3)"Whiteness" of Cultural Industries from my perception and how more
diversity needed.
4)More coffee houses - the ashtray at Showroom doesn't count!

Grumpy Old Man

Jim Steinke

Chief Executive

Northern Refugee Centre, Scotia Works, Leadmill Road, Sheffield, S1 4SE

Tel:  (0114) 241 2731   Fax:  (0114) 241 2744