[Scotia] relaxation at Scotia?

Helen Todd helen.todd at nrcentre.org.uk
Mon Sep 19 16:25:24 BST 2005

Hi all,

I was talking to a woman recently who has set up a small stress- busting
business (Amanda Wells- some of you might know her from previous
incarnation with REEP). She's particularly keen to work with voluntary
sector organisations. One possibility she mentioned is to book in a day
(could become regular if people are interested) where she can do back/
shoulder massages in a room in Scotia. I'd be happy to put up a booking
sheet, and if enough people book a slot, she'd come in and give the
massages. I'd definitely be interested- if you could let me know if you
are, and if there are any days that are generally better for you, and
I'll contact her to sort out a day if there are enough people.

All the best,

Helen

Helen Todd

Refugee Communities' Development Worker