[Scotia] Scotia Aktivix list - hello!

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Fri Sep 23 09:00:15 BST 2005

Hi!

This is just a quick hello from the Scotia Works Aktivix list, as a reminder
that it's still here...

It's a big list of everyone in the building, for communicating about anything at
all - not just tenant's meetings and the like.  Jobs, houses for sale, drinks
at the Brown Bear, what's the best kind of dance - that kind of thing. (All
very important things!)

If there's anyone in your organisation not on this list, please let me know, or
get them to subscribe themselves at: