[Scotia] spare boxes for moving house?

Vivienne Brown Vivienne.Brown at nrcentre.org.uk
Wed Jun 21 15:12:42 BST 2006

Does anyone have any spare boxes they could lend me over the next couple
of weeks. I'm starting to move house, dreading all the packing of
course, but bazillions of boxes would make the whole process far easier.
Please let me know if you have any spare ones knocking about.

Thanks

Viv

Vivienne Brown

Co-ordinator of the South Yorkshire Network for New Migrants (SYNNM)

The SYNNM was previously known as SYRN (South Yorkshire Refugee
Network). For more information on the SYNNM, go to:
http://www.refugeeaccess.info/default.asp?step=4&pid=373

Northern Refugee Centre, Scotia Works, Leadmill Road, Sheffield, S1 4SE.

Tel: 0114 2412735    Fax: 0114 2412744    Web: www.nrcentre.org.uk
<http://www.nrcentre.org.uk>