[Scotia] Rebuilding Lives in Sheffield exhibition

Admin admin at new-arrivals.org.uk
Tue Jun 27 16:01:30 BST 2006

Dear all,

For Refugee Week we put together an exhibition called 'Rebuilding Lives in
Sheffield' about the skills and qualifications of refugees in Sheffield.
The exhibition was displayed at Howden House for just one week.  As the
exhibition is all still set up I was thinking of putting it up in the Scotia
Works atrium for two weeks.  I have spoken to Dave about putting it up along
the blue wall beneath the vertical Scotia Works sign so it shouldn't block
out any of the light in the resources centre or be in the way of any events
being held (MESH - I know you have a 2 1/2 day event next week).  The
exhibition is aimed at the general public, employers and also refugees.  I
am planning to put the exhibition up on Thursday morning but thought I
should check this with everybody else first.  If you have any concerns about
the exhibition or where it's going to go please let me know as soon as
possible.  I am in the office 9-4.30 tomorrow and Thursday.

Many thanks,

Ceri

Administrator
Refugee New Arrivals Project