[ShareTompkins] Tonight!: Frac Attack Screening and We Can't Stop Sneak Peek

Shira Golding shiragolding at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 18:41:10 UTC 2010

Support local filmmaking!
Promote green alternatives!

“Frac Attack” Screening & “We Can’t Stop!” Sneak Peek
Thursday, Dec 9, 7-9pm
at The Shop, 312 E. Seneca St.

The makers of the environmental zombie thriller “Frac Attack: Dawn of
the Watershed” are working on a new feature-length musical movie about
sustainable culture complete with singing, dancing and romance! It’s
called “We Can't Stop!” and you can get a sneak preview of brand new,
original songs after the One-Year Anniversary Screening of “Frac
Attack.”

Suggested donation is $3-10 sliding scale.

DVDs of “Frac Attack” will be available for sale.

All proceeds will benefit production of the new film.

RSVP on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=169047893116382

www.fracattackthemovie.com

To get involved in the film, contact Shira Golding: shiragolding at gmail.com